Squadle is committed to delivering flexible, user-friendly applications that enable multi-unit operators, convenience stores, and retailers to simplify complex operations and streamline food safety. We are revolutionizing the way people work.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-funded startup organization with a sophisticated and talented team in place. Our customers operate tens of thousands of locations worldwide and include the largest and most respected brands in their industries. We are experiencing tremendous growth and need an Account Executive to support the team and help capitalize on the momentum.
As an Account Executive at Squadle, you are the architect of the sales process for each prospect. You’ll work with both prospects and customers to understand their workflow and business approach. Then you’ll create alignment between customer goals and Squadle’s suite of business solutions to help customers achieve those strategies. Most importantly, you will drive customer acquisition within your assigned territory. You’ll team up with Customer Success and other internal and external teams to drive customer attainment. This position reports directly to our Head of Sales.
- Drive the sales process with our prospects, using internal resources as needed.
- Manage a growing pipeline of opportunities, delivering bookings to exceed quota
- Compile business intelligence from your activities with customers and prospects.
- Show the value of our market-leading AI digital food safety and shift management suite of services.
- Be the “voice of the customer” and help align internal processes to customer needs.
- Elicit prospects’ and customers’ business, functional and technical requirements.
- Travel on a limited basis as required.
Requirement and Qualifications
- Accomplished: You can share a track record of past consistent success in sales, and are well-versed in the science of qualifying and closing business with new customers and/or existing customers.
- Reliable: You deliver results despite obstacles.
- Intelligent: You are a clever, resilient and resourceful problem solver.
- Curious: You ask great questions and seek to understand why.
- Convincing: You are a concise and persuasive communicator.
- Collaborative: You work well in teams with staff, customers and partners.
- Humble and a good listener: You listen actively and empathically while respecting others’ ideas.
- Comfortable operating in a CRM tool such as Salesforce.com, HubSpot, SugarCRM, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.
- 3-5 years of experience in technology sales , preferably in B2B software or related services, acting in an acquisition sales, account management or similar role.
- Skilled at navigating customer organizational environments in a professional manner.
- Proven multitasking, negotiation, and problem-solving skills. Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- BA/BS degree in a related discipline or equivalent experience
Desired, but not Required Qualifications
- Software as a Service sales and/or business development experience.
- Prior experience working in a restaurant, foodservice or hospitality environment.
- Formalized sales methodology training (i.e. Miller Heiman, Challenger, SPIN, etc.).
- MS or MBA.
The Squadle Experience
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Company Paid Holidays
- On-going training and development with opportunities for advancement.
We are an equal opportunity employer