Squadle is committed to delivering flexible, user-friendly applications that enable multi-unit operators, convenience stores, and retailers to simplify complex operations and streamline food safety. We are revolutionizing the way people work.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-funded startup organization with a sophisticated and talented team in place. Our customers operate tens of thousands of locations worldwide and include the largest and most respected brands in their industries. We are experiencing tremendous growth and need a Business Intelligence Engineer to support the team and help capitalize on the momentum.
You will work on the development of our Enterprise Android and iOS apps with responsibility for ensuring the apps follow our software development life cycle. You have a deep understanding of mobile applications. You are an innovator – someone who can go from ideation to customer-beta in days. You care about quality and know what it means to ship high-quality code. You will work directly with internal and external experts in UI, UX, Machine Learning, cloud operations, security food safety, IoT hardware providers and restaurant owners themselves.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Product fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Identify technical obstacles early and work closely with other team members to find solutions.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Work closely with operations and product development teams to plan new features that are intuitive and easy for our end-users.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Remains an active learner in all technologies relates to mobile development
Requirement and Qualifications
- 3+ years of Android and iOS development experience.
- Experience developing enterprise native mobile apps using Kotlin and Swift
- Experience with Firebase or equivalent
- Experience interfacing with backend-services via REST and JSON
- Familiarity of Google/Apple UI best practices
- Familiarity of iOS/Android architectural patterns (MVC, MVVM, etc.)
- Experience developing an app which supports multiple device form factors providing
- both a phone and tablet experience. (Please share any apps you have released or projects in the works that you can tell us about.)
- Experience using targeting for iOS and flavors via Gradle in Android to share code
- among projects
Desired, but not Required Qualifications
- Experience with CocoaPods
- Experience with CI/CD, CircleCI and Fastlane or similar
- Experience with Xcode testing suite
- Experience with Ionic
The Squadle Experience
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Holidays
- On-going training and development with opportunities for advancement.
We are an equal opportunity employer