Squadle is a workflow automation company committed to delivering a flexible, user-friendly platform which enables multi-unit operators, convenience stores, and retailers to simplify complex operations and streamline food safety. We are revolutionizing the way people work.
Our rapidly growing team is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to drive customer acquisition goals across our digital channels. In this role, you will be responsible for managing content distribution with a focus on customer acquisition and retention. We are looking for an experienced marketer who is both detail oriented and creative, helping Squadle to improve our marketing automation while also creating amazing content for our prospects and customers alike. If you’re looking for a career defining growth opportunity where you can make an impact and accelerate your career, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Your core responsibility will be to manage the performance of our digital marketing channels, monitoring key KPIs and optimizing marketing assets to improve performance
- In this role you will be responsible for managing outbound campaigns, while also creating compelling content and identifying new channels to drive inbound leads
- Create captivating content for distribution across our digital channels, including blog posts, eBooks, webinars, and thought leadership articles to drive brand and product awareness
- Seamlessly work with the best-in-class marketing tech stack to ensure our marketing funnel is delivering an amazing customer experience throughout the entire funnel
- Partner closely with Sales, clearly articulating our product ROI to qualified leads through new content and collateral
- Collaborate with Customer Success to effectively deliver training material that enriches the Squadle customer experience
- Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will be key player in a highly visible role
- 2-5 years’ experience managing digital marketing programs in B2B software, with a track record of exceeding KPIs
- Robust experience with marketing automation platforms, with 1-2 year of HubSpot experience
- Experience with WordPress or similar website platform, with ability to design and optimize landing pages
- Experienced copywriter, with ability to optimize for SEO keywords
- Ability to creatively design and deploy email campaigns and website pages
The Squadle Experience
- Remote friendly working environment
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Company Paid Holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Sound like the job for you? Got what it takes? Send us your resumé!