What to expect from a role at Squadle
Squadle is a workflow automation company committed to delivering a flexible, user-friendly platform which enables quick serve restaurant multi-unit operators, convenience stores, and foodservice retailers to simplify complex operations and streamline food safety. Squadle’s customers operate tens of thousands of locations worldwide and include the largest and most respected brands in their industries. We are revolutionizing the way people work.
Our rapidly growing team is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to drive performance across the Marketing funnel, by creating engaging and creative content. In this role you will help drive the creative direction of marketing presentations, social media content, website content, event design, and sales collateral. Your content will help to drive higher online conversion rates while assisting the Sales team to increase close rates. If you’re looking for a career-defining growth opportunity where you can make an impact and accelerate your career, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Develop the creative assets that the Marketing team deploys across email, social media and direct sales channels (e.g. presentations and digital or print handouts)
- Leverage our marketing tech stack (WordPress, HubSpot, Salesforce) to quickly iterate and deploy new content across our digital marketing channels
- Partner with other members of the Marketing team to create campaigns and content geared towards prospects and customers alike
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across Sales, Product and Customer Success on key cross-functional initiatives
- Understand the voice of the customer to deliver concise and captivating content across trade show collateral and customer newsletters alike
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will be a key player in a highly visible role
- 1-3 years B2B SaaS marketing experience, with a focus on creating captivating content and collateral
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience creating marketing emails (content creation, layout, list management) and social media content (graphics and copy)
- Familiarity with HubSpot, WordPress and Salesforce
- Experience building and editing website landing pages is a plus
- Experience with SEO optimization, including keyword research and tracking
- Ability to share portfolio of content upon request
The Squadle Experience
- Remote-friendly working environment
- Collaborative team
- Competitive salary
- Amazing Benefits: 401(k), health, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO and Company Paid Holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer.