Squadle is a workflow automation company committed to delivering flexible, user-friendly applications that enable multi-unit operators, convenience stores, and retailers to simplify complex operations and streamline food safety. We are revolutionizing the way people work.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-funded startup organization with a sophisticated and talented team in place. Our customers operate tens of thousands of locations worldwide and include the largest and most respected brands in their industries. We are experiencing tremendous growth and need an Enterprise Sales Executive to support the team and help capitalize on the momentum.
You are responsible for building long-term, strategic relationships with enterprise partners and proven success selling technical solutions through B2B channels. Working closely with our leadership team, your primary focus is to increase the sales of Squadle’s software and services platform to key brands within targeted channels of Grocery, QSR, Retail Food, and potentially others. Your success will be measured by achieving the revenue goals for targeted channels and by your participation in fostering a team culture which is collaborative, supportive, encouraging and fun.
- Develop strategic account plans for key brands within our targeted channels.
- Grow, maintain and prioritize the client pipeline across target verticals using self-generated prospecting techniques along with developing warm leads.
- Review RFPs, compile all documentation and responses and finalize proposals and present to the requestor.
- Develop and implement pricing and product strategies to drive sales revenue to meet or exceed the revenue goals for the Squadle Enterprise Channel.
- Lead and manage new customer rollouts partnering with internal teams to ensure successful implementation of Squadle products and programs into new accounts and/or new products and programs into existing accounts.
- Understand and maintain relationships with the appropriate customer corporate contacts and adjacent Key stakeholders, submitting forecasts to meet Company goals.
- Master and present the Squadle pitch, understand the platform’s technical capabilities and be able to match these to customer requirements.
- Engage with executives within target brand accounts and negotiate enterprise contracts
Requirement and Qualifications
- 3-8 years of enterprise sales experience in a high-tech SaaS environment, keen understanding of Squadle’s core market segments: Grocery, QSR, Convenience, Retail Food, Hospitality, etc.
- Excellent communication, deal prioritization and relationship forging skills
- Strong relationship management capability with outstanding consulting skills.Demonstrated ability to problem-solve by understanding customer needs and meeting those needs with a successful product sale
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment – entrepreneurial mindset, able to navigate ambiguity, innovate and continuously improve current processes
- Exceptional sales, presentation, PowerPoint, verbal and written skills as well as excellent video-conference presence with an ability to convey complex ideas simply
- Technical background preferred
- Proficiency in Salesforce, SalesLoft or similar tools
- Demonstrate existing key strategic relationships in target brands and channels
The Squadle Experience
- Remote friendly working environment
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Company Paid Holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Sound like the job for you? Got what it takes? Send us your resumé!