Squadle is a technology company committed to delivering flexible, user-friendly applications that enable multi-unit operators, convenience stores, and retailers to simplify complex operations and streamline food safety. We are revolutionizing the way people work.
This is a rare opportunity to join a well-funded startup organization with a sophisticated and talented team in place. Our customers operate tens of thousands of locations worldwide and include the largest and most respected brands in their industries. We are experiencing tremendous growth and need talented sales development representatives to help capitalize on the momentum.
You are responsible for cold calling, qualifying and generating new sales leads to pass to the internal sales team for active selling. Your duties will include scheduling appointments, missed appointment follow up, and other sales activities. You are an outgoing, great communicator who works well under pressure. This role is perfect for someone who has a limited sales experience but is interested in getting their feet wet. As you achieve success you will have the opportunity to join the ranks of the world class Sales team that we are building.
- Make outgoing “cold” calls to develop new business. The expected activity level for this role is 75 – 100 calls per day.
- Utilizing a call script, you will navigate conversations to get to a decision-maker which will also uncover business needs and position Squadle as a compelling solution.
- Qualify leads and schedule demos for our Sales team.
- Clearly communicate client needs and accurately record qualifying questions
- Work with the VP of Sales to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
Who Are You?
- You have high-energy and a strong desire to succeed.
- You are a self-starter who can multitask and adapt to changing situations.
- You are an influencer and are able to create a sense of urgency with prospects.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic. You define a “great attitude.”
- You are tenacious in all aspects of your life; you understand how to get the job done.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and in the company.
- You are an excellent communicator on the phone and in email.
- You are driven and dynamic – you’re in sales, after all!
- No tech experience? That’s okay – we’ll teach you everything you need to know!
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Personality to establish and maintain strong relationships with sales teams you support and become a valued partner to them.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize workload, and maximize efficiency.
- Effective listener to understand prospect needs.
- Strong organizational skills.
What isn’t required but would be awesome?
- Restaurant, convenience store or grocery experience
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management tool
- Familiarity with the hospitality industry
- Experience cold calling
Other Important Details:
This role is available as either a full-time or part-time (20 – 25 hour/week) position. We offer competitive base pay and the opportunity to commission on appointments that show up for the sales demos you schedule.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer.