Squadle is committed to delivering flexible, user-friendly applications that enable multi-unit operators, convenience stores, and retailers to simplify complex operations and streamline food safety. We are revolutionizing the way people work.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-funded startup organization with a sophisticated and talented team in place. Our customers operate tens of thousands of locations worldwide and include the largest and most respected brands in their industries. We are experiencing tremendous growth and need Senior Salesforce Administrator to support the team and help capitalize on the momentum.
You are responsible for all aspects of SFDC CRM administration, reporting, systems and process documentation. You will work closely with our Development team by leading the ongoing design, development, and implementation of our Salesforce platform. Administration of the platform includes creating robust solutions that meet the use cases defined by stakeholders and the product manager. This includes building efficient workflows and automation for end users. This role will report directly to the Chief Operation Officer.
- Work with key stakeholders to define business problems and document requirements
- Manage day-to-day activities aligned with prioritization and business needs
- Design and implementation of advanced configuration such as workflow rules, validation rules, complex assignment rules, process builders, lightning flow as well as troubleshoot and investigate system issues and support day-to-day operational requests
- Develop data imports and exports through commercially available tools (i.e., data loader, demand tools, etc.).
- Unit testing and writing test scripts for UAT testing
- Define and document processes and standard operating procedures for the sales and marketing organization
- Familiarity with systems such as JIRA, Zendesk, Stripe, and various database systems
Requirement and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3-5 years of related experience in the Salesforce Ecosystem, preferably in Sales Cloud
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Ability to create technical documentation to support new functionality or process enhancements
- Ability to work on your own initiatives, providing value to the business
- Admin level experience with Salesforce.com is essential and of course, Salesforce Certified a plus
- Advanced G-Suite & Excel skills a plus
- Strong analytical, process design, and problem-solving skills
- Project management experience a plus
- Self-motivated with strong communication and interpersonal skills; must be able to manage multiple priorities concurrently
The Squadle Experience:
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Company Paid Holidays
- On-going training and development with opportunities for advancement.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Sound like the job for you? Got what it takes? Send us your resumé!